Scorpion is a family owned and operated business that has been providing premium protective coating products to thousands of customers around the world since 1996. Originally developed as a better truck bedliner, Scorpion Coatings is a impenetrable polyurethane with a wide range of uses and applications — from truck bedliners, to off-road, agricultural, industrial, residential, emergency response, and even military applications. Scorpion coatings provides superior UV protection, a watertight barrier, chemical resistance, and helps prevent rust …ensuring numerous way to protect your investment.
TOTAL VEHICLE PROTECTION. INSIDE AND OUT.
With Scorpion you can customize almost anything. As a spray-on coating, Scorpion seamlessly adheres to any shape or surface contour. This means that Scorpion offers a universal solution to protect any type of vehicle exterior or interior. Whether it’s unseen protection for a Jeep tub to defend against moisture and corrosion, a rugged exterior layer to guard against real world scrapes and scratches, or a tough durable truck bed bedliner, you can travel confidently on-road and off.
TRUCK BEDLINERS, ROCKER PANELS, BUMPERS & PUSHBARS, TOOL BOXES, INTERIOR FLOORS, RV/ATV/UTV, FRAMES & FIREWALLS, RIMS, WHEEL WELLS, STEP BARS, GRILLS, WHEEL WELLS, STEP BARS, GRILLS, TRAILERS, AND MORE!
10 SOLID REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE A SCORPION DEALER
- No paint booth is required for Scorpion. Our competitors “low” pressure systems operate at 1000 PSI which puts out an atomized mist that must be captured. Scorpion is applied at 30 PSI and does not require atomization to be applied.
- Scorpion is not as messy as other polyurethane coatings because it does not mist and coat everything in the area.
- Scorpion is packaged in easy to use 5 gallon disposable plastic pails. You will not need to unload and handle steel 55 gallon drums which weigh over 600 pounds each. If you don’t have a loading dock and a barrel truck – or a forklift – handling a drum of isocyanate can be hazardous and awkward.
- When you are done with a 5 gallon pail of Scorpion simply dispose of it in the regular waste bin. Where do you put a used 55 gallon isocyanate barrel? What does it cost to dispose of or send it to a recycler? How many can you store? How many do your friends want?
- Most of Scorpion’s competitors sell their product in 55 gallon drums and you must purchase them 2 at a time. That’s 110 gallons per purchase. Not a very efficient use of cash flow when these drum sets cost over $6,000.00 per purchase.
- Scorpion’s “No Minimum Stock Level” policy means you only buy what you need. If you are going to try to store Isocyanate you will need to put a “nitrogen blanket” on the open barrel or it will develop ISO crystals that will always cause problems. Also you must make sure your barrels don’t get cold because it takes a lot to warm up 110 gallons of thick viscous chemical even though you are really only going to use 5 gallons.
- Scorpion’s 5 gallon packaging is easily shipped – overnight if you wish by courier/bus/truck. A 600 pound drum of polyurea and isocyanate can only be shipped overland by truck – terminal to terminal, usually from distant locations.
- Scorpion materials are easy to apply. The guns never wear out – there are no seals to give out – no heaters to fix – no filters to change – no sensors to malfunction – No hydro/mechanical/electrical technicians to maintain – just mix Scorpion with a $40.00 electric drill – pour and spray.
- If you were to damage a gun the replacement is free. Yes – We offer a lifetime warranty on the spray gun. No competitors will match this.
- The Scorpion system is one of the most color stable, versatile systems ever available. There are no hoses to purge. You won’t have to bury the preceding color and charge your customer for it. Scorpion dealers can literally offer their customers almost any color under the sun.